Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Washing Day




Washing the car is a very important car enthusiast ritual. It's a chance to caress and clean the car you love. Also a chance to inspect the car for any damage, check the oil, coolant, and windshield washer levels. This time around I found some new damage. Already after only a few weeks of owner ship someone backed over the front of the car. There's a scuff on the nose and the license plate is bent. Probably some idiot in a really big car using their rear-view mirror to reverse because they're too lazy to turn their fat head. This person has earned themselves some real bad karma and I hope they die. I really do. Anyone who's too lazy to turn their head to back up (and I see this all the time) is just waiting to back into another car or worse to back up over a kid. So I hope they die before they kill. I know; you'll say, "Raph that's so harsh, my mom uses her rear-view mirror to back up." Well I'm sorry until your mom turns around to back up, I hope she dies.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you didn't know, then how did you leave a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh. . . awkward. I already have a boyfriend, and his name is Curves.

    ReplyDelete